What is Inbound Marketing Strategy? Overview & Tools
There are specific Inbound Marketing strategies for each inbound method of attracting, engaging, and delighting consumers to help the business grow better.
- Inbound marketing strategies that attract target audiences and buyers are tied to content creation and development.
- To reach the audience, start by creating and publishing content — such as blog articles, content offers.
- Include a guide on how to use your product,& information. And about how the solution can solve their challenges, customer testimonials, and details about promotions or discounts.
- An SEO strategy will require targeting specific keywords and phrases related to your products or services.
- This will allow content and information to organically appear on the search engine results page (SERP) for the people who are searching for this information.
- When using inbound strategies to engage the audience, ensure that communication and dealing with leads and customers in such a way that makes them want to build long-term relationships with you.
- When using these engagement strategies, inject information about the value that the business will provide to them.
- Specific engagement strategies may include how you handle and manage your inbound sales calls.
- Focus on how customer service representatives handle calls from interested people and prospects.
- Additionally, be sure that you are always solution selling rather than product selling.
- Delighting inbound strategies ensure customers are happy, satisfied, and supported long after they make a purchase.
- These strategies involve team members becoming advisers and experts who assist customers at any point in time.
- Well-timed chatbots and surveys to assist, support, and request feedback from customers are a great way to delight these people.
- Bots and surveys should be shared at specific points in time throughout the customer’s journey to ensure they make sense and are of value.
- Additionally, a satisfaction survey may be sent out 6-months after customers have purchased the product or service to get their feedback and review ideas for improvement.
- Social media listening is another important strategy when it comes to delighting customers.
- Social media followers may use one of your profiles to provide feedback, ask questions, or share their experience with your products or services.
- Respond to these interactions with information that helps, supports, and encourages followers — this shows you hear and care about them.
- Lastly, the Inbound strategy focused on delighting customers is one that assists and supports customers in any situation.
- Remember, a delighted customer becomes a brand advocate and promoter, so handle all interactions, both big and small, with care.