Worldwide e-commerce transactions and interactions are growing.
According to Data:-
- 58% of e-lover are comfortable purchasing items through a social media platform instead of directly from a company’s website.
- 75% of e-lover are comfortable buying an item directly from a person online via social media.
Because of this data, the Poshmark originated…
Now we go on the topic…
What is Poshmark & Why it is famous on Social Media
What is Poshmark —–
- Poshmark is a social e-commerce platform where you can buy & sell items.
- It is available in the US & Canada.
Why it is famous on Social Media —-
- Poshmark is the most popular marketplace in the US & Canada to purchase & Sell Online through Instagram and Facebook.
- It is mainly famous for its presence among social media lovers.
- Poshmark is a Generation Z shopper that’s why Poshmark is very known on social media.
You can Read also
Why Poshmark has retained a distinct identity among e-commerce websites in the US & Canada —
- The only cause is its presence on social media.
To know in a more further move —
Every e-commerce is present on social media today but Poshmark presents himself on social media in a different way that’s why it is very famous in the US & Canada.
The most important part of Poshmark is Resale items. About 40% of items present on Poshmark are secondhand.
How today’s world Brands make themselves famous and searched by peoples —
I am showing you the medium from top to bottom below:-
1. FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND WORD-OF-MOUTH
3. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
4. BRICK-AND-MORTAR STORES
5. PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS
7. EMAIL CAMPAIGNS
8. DIRECT MAIL
From the above list, it is proved that today FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND WORD-OF-MOUTH keep 1st position among all medium of the Brand awareness programs.
In today’s day, the easiest way to friends, family, and word of mouth media is social sites.
Across the world, resale is a trending category that is particularly popular with Gen Z and Gen X.
This is the reason Poshmark is a well-known marketplace in the US & Canada among Gen Z & X.
Poshmark uses social media influencer and Posh Ambassadors program to popularise among people.